-
May 11th, 2006, 02:56 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Our family is new to AG. Neice is getting Jess for her Bday next month. I read on here that:
Free Club Birthday Charm Code 150395. Can be used within 2 months of a birthday saved on your AG profile.
We have joined the club already. Do you have to buy anything else to get this charm? pay shipping? Any help would be great. Is there any way to get 10% off and free shipping? We are about to place an order so that would be GREAT!
Thanks for help
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 11, 2006 05:06 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>
-
May 11th, 2006, 07:14 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Welcome to the board! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
We are new to AG as well. DD8 got her 1st doll, Kit, for Christmas 2005 and saved her own $ & bought Felicity 3/06. We just joined the club 4/06.
I was the one who originally posted about the Free charm offer. [img]wink.gif[/img] It is free w/ any purchase. It can not be combined w/ the free shipping offer. You can only use one code at a time. I bought a $3 book & received the charm. Shipping on anything under $5 is only .95. I would make a small purchase and get the charm and use the free shipping code on the big purchase. No one knows when the free shipping code is ending so you may want to order sooner, rather than later. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Hope your niece has a wonderful birthday! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Does she know she is getting Jess? I am busy planning dd's 9th Bday (4th of July) and it's ALL American Girl decor & gifts.
Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 11, 2006 05:07 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>
-
May 12th, 2006, 04:24 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I got my free purple present charm and it is very cute. I ordered the Marisol charm on sale for $4 with it to get the 95 cent shipping. So, both charms would have been $6 each which would have been $12 and $4.95 shipping for a total of $16.95. Instead, I got 2 charms for $4.95 total.
-
May 12th, 2006, 05:34 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I did the same thing---bought Coconut's charm on sale for $4, so got the free charm and Coco one for $4.95 total. Both are adorable I think!!!!
Karla
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks